This is a special two session package designed to get you started with the basics of crypto. Each session will use a 55 minute zoom call to maximize your learning.
Session 1 will consist of three parts
- Quick cryptocurrency overview: This will give you a high level introduction to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and how to safely protect your investments.
- Coinbase Walkthrough: I will walk you through the process of opening an account at Coinbase and moving money to there from your checking account. (You will do this directly on your computer, and I will never see your passwords or have access to your funds)
- Buy Crypto Walkthrough: I will walk you through the process of purchasing your first crypto at Coinbase. (Again, you do this directly on your computer – I will never see your passwords or have access to any of your funds)
Session 2 will consist of three parts
- Quick wallet overview: This will give you an introduction to using the Exodus wallet to safely store and protect your coins.
- Exodus Walkthrough: I will walk you through the process of installing the Exodus wallet, backing up your keys and transferring crypto from Coinbase to your Exodus wallet. (You will do this directly on your computer, and I will never see your passwords or have access to your funds)
- Next steps discussion: This will give you a high level overview of what else you may want to do next. This will include other exchanges, both centralized and de-centralized as well as DeFi (Distributed Finance) opportunities, lending / borrowing crypto, staking and liquidity pools.
NOTE: This is for educational purposes only. I strongly suggest you start this with a small amount of money that you are willing to lose entirely. There will be no recommendations for any financial decisions. I am not a financial advisor and do not know your specific needs, desires and risk tolerances. You should take my information and opinions and combine with your research to make your own decisions.
Click here to request this package now. Include your contact information, what you most want to learn and best times to schedule your session.